We encourage students who demonstrate a keen desire to learn, who are curious about this challenging world. Admissions are open to all such students who are ready to excel in the school environment that is diverse, supportive and which will help in the holistic development of the child by making them explore a variety of experiences.
Parents wishing to apply to Manipal Sharada Public School should complete the following steps:
- Arrange a visit to the School by setting an appointment with the admissions office.
- Request for registration form either from the school office or download here [26 KB]
- Submit filled form along with necessary attachments as mentioned below
- Kindergarten sections including Nursery, Prep 1 and Prep 2 and Grade 1 will have no formal assessment except for interaction with parent and child
- Grade 2 onwards would have a preliminary entry level paper to guage the level of learning of the child
- Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 10 months as on May 31st of the year of admission
- Age limit for Class 1 is 5 years 10 months as on May 31st of the year of admission
Documents for submission
- Filled up registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
- Two passport size photographs
For enquiries and details, you can get in touch with us on:
Ph: +91 821-2903031/3262499